CALLING ALL CYCLISTS!
The NEW CBC Cycling kit is now available ONLINE!
Go to the Kalas webstore > http://myshop.kalas.cz/capebrewingco
Login with the password: cbc2013
Enjoy the cycling shopping!
HOW TO ORDER YOUR OWN CAPE BREWING CO. CYCLING KIT
- Read all the instructions! Your Password to access the webstore is: cbc2013
- Go and check out the design! You can do this by either clicking here http://myshop.kalas.cz/capebrewingco and then opening the “Design “ block on the landing page.
- Have a look at the items available!
- When you select an item, you will be able to get more information on the item and see the price. We have negotiated a Cape Brewing Co. Special and you will be paying the ZAR shown price, not the Euro Price.
- The images you see of the items available are only to show the style and cut of the item – the design will be the Cape Brewing Co. design as is shown on the design link – this is found on the landing page of the webstore.
- Select your items and fill your basket. Proceed to checkout and complete your transaction by providing all the details required.
- Make sure your e-mail address details are absolutely correct! (Delivery to Company means that all the items come to us, and then we courier them to you).
- You don’t pay now! Your order will generate a confirmation and a reference number. You will then receive an invoice with payment details and a request for your delivery details.
- Please double check your order on your invoice, as changes cannot be accommodated after the Web store has closed. Payment of your invoice acknowledges that you have checked, and are satisfied with, your order as shown on the invoice, and have provided the correct delivery details.
- Once you have paid and forwarded Proof of purchase, your part is complete.
- All orders will be processed after the Webstore has closed. Please allow +/- 6 weeks from then for delivery.
- Orders of which PROOF of payment has not been received on closure of the web store will not be processed.
- If you miss out on this round, don’t worry – we will run the webstore again almost immediately – this is simply so that we can process the orders quickly and cut down on waiting time.
Congratulations to Hayley-dee Hazell on snapping THE BEST photo on the CBC Love The Journey App! She walks away with R20 000 in cash!
What an awesome story! Father & Daughter who brew together took her mother on a surprise bday to go skydiving! Her brother snapped this awesome photo with the tandem instructor’s GoPro and she uploaded it on the CBC App straight after this awesome experience! A family effort indeed! Well done and we hope you enjoy the prize together!
Here’s our Brand Ambassador, Scott Kelly & our brewmaster, Wolfgang Koedel celebrating and handing over Hayley’s prize at the CBC brewery!
“A great opportunity for Craft brewers to meet and exchange information. Well organized and executed, great guest speakers with tons of knowledge. Looking forward to next year’s BBC. Cheers Wolfgang”
“A full day beer education symposium for people with a passion for beer!” – Beer Boot Camp 2016
The CBC Team joined fellow beer enthusiasts & brewers for a full day symposium of guest speakers, beer tastings, networking & socialising at this year’s Beer Boot Camp. Read more about it here > http://beerbootcamp.weebly.com/event-information-2016.html
Photos by Beer Boot Camp.
BUY, DOWNLOAD AND SHARE to be in line to win R20 000 cash!
You could potentially win amazing prizes by following three easy steps:
1. BUY a CBC Pale Ale can,
2. DOWNLOAD the CBC app,
3. take photos of your journey with the can and SHARE it on the CBC app to be in line to win …
… R20 000! The best photo walks away with R20 000 in cash! The winner will be announced on the CBC Facebook Page on 31 August 2016.
… Beer for a Year! There are five spot prizes for the best photos shared on the app during August. Each spot prize wins Beer for a Year! Winners will be announced on the CBC Facebook Page on 31 August 2016.
… some more Beer for a Year! The person who has travelled the furthest on the app by 31 August 2016 also wins Beer for a Year! The winner will be announced on the CBC Facebook Page on 31 August 2016.
SO! BUY a can, DOWNLOAD the CBC app now & start SHARING some awesome pics on the app!!
Here’s more info >> http://capebrewing.co.za/LoveTheJourney/#about
T’s & C’s apply! >> http://capebrewing.co.za/terms-conditions/
Thanks SAB for taking our Tasting Room Team on an awesome educational tour of SAB Newlands Brewery on the weekend!
Indeed, we did get a taste of History!
Cheers, Wolfgang & the CBC Team!
A full weekend event of beer, education and fun! Perfect for all beer enthusiasts, from home brewers to larger commercial craft breweries. Learn from the Change Makers who have shaped the local and international craft brewing industry whilst gaining insights on topics that will further your knowledge and perspective on craft beer and brewing. Indulge your tastebuds on the Saturday evening with a 4 course dinner and beer pairing.
For more info > http://www.craftbrewerspowwow.co.za
Photo: Ernst Hebeker, Chief Press Spokesman Deutscher Bundestag. Dr.Ina Verstl, Journalist. Wolfgang Koedel, CBC Brewmaster. Horst Dornbusch, beer legend and book author. Sebastian Meyer, Brewmaster Dematech.
Paarl – Leading South African craft beer producer Cape Brewing Company (CBC) recently walked away with four medals from the Meiningers International Craft Beer Awards. The awards were announced in Neustadt, Germany in April.
CBC was awarded top honors with a platinum medal for their Cape of Good Hope Imperial IPA, and a gold medal for their seasonal CBC Harvest Lager. The CBC Lager and CBC Krystal Weiss were both awarded silver medals.
Out of the more than 700 craft beers from 22 different nations tasted and judged for the competition, only the best 281 beers were presented with medals. The jury consisted of 76 international expert beer sommeliers, brewers, beer trade and research experts, and beer journalists.
CBC is the only South African brewery awarded with medals this year, placing the country within the top 10 of the medal log. Germany topped the log with 138 awarded beers, followed by USA (27) and Austria (11).
“The whole CBC team is very proud of the outcome at one of the most prestigious Craft Beer competition in the world,” said CBC Brewmaster Wolfgang Koedel. “It shows the ability and quality of South Africans Craft Beer standards, and our competence to compete on international standards. Congratulations to my outstanding team at CBC and to all our supporters and beer lovers out there, you are our inspiration to brew great beers. Prost!”
One of the noteworthy breweries in the competition included the Boston Beer Company, who won international Craft Beer of the year with its Samuel Adams Rebel Rouser (Imperial IPA). “It is an overwhelming result for the whole CBC team,” said Andy Kung, Head of Operations at CBC. “It is fantastic to see that hard work, dedication and consistency is being recognized on such a high caliber, international judging panel. It is great to be right up there amongst the biggest and most reputable craft breweries in the world.”
The CBC range now consists of ten beers (including three seasonal beers) after the recent launch of the CBC Pale Ale, also available in a can from Checkers, Makro and Pick n Pay liquor stores.
All the award-winning beers are available at the CBC brewery in Paarl, as well as from a wide range of restaurants across South Africa. To find a restaurant or retailer that stocks CBC, please visit the website: http://capebrewing.co.za/contact-us/.