The following information outlines the Terms and Conditions of entry into the Cape Brewing Company / Checkers Swiss Cougar Rio Competition (“Competition”) run by Cape Brewing Company, (CBC) (“the Promoter”). The Terms and Conditions of the Competition are hosted on the CBC website (www.capebrewing.co.za ) and are subject to South African law. Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Competition T’s & C’s: 1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by the Promoter and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and residents in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, merchandisers, suppliers and associated companies.
2. The Competition rules may be amended, by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition Period. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel this Competition in its entirety and/or its prize/value. In the event of an amendment, alteration and/or cancellation the Promoter will not compensate any individual for any reason whatsoever. The Rules and/or any amendments thereto will be interpreted by the Promoter only.
3. Competition Period: This Competition will commence from 1st of April 2020 and close on Thursday 30th of April 2020 at 12H00.
4. To participate and stand a chance to win, participants must fill in their contact details on the www.capebrewing.co.za portal to stand a chance to win (“entry/entries”).
5. Winners & Prizes: The prize will be 1 x Swiss Cougar Rio Headphones. A total of 50 units to be won.
6. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected randomly, by lucky draw.
7. The draw for each day will commence with the entries received on that day only. Entries will not be carried over from one day to the next.
8. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by SMS after they have submitted their name and mobile number on the CBC platform. The Prize will be delivered within 72 hours of receiving the SMS.
9. The winner(s) may be required to provide the Promoter with a valid form of proof of identity as Promoter in its sole discretion requests before the awarding of the Prize. Failure to produce sufficient evidence as to identity may result in disqualification.
10. In the event that a selected winner(s) does not redeem their prize within 90 days of the initial SMS message sent by CBC, will not be redeemable again.
11. The Prize(s) cannot be exchanged for an alternate prize or for its cash value for any reason whatsoever.
12. No late or incomplete entries will be considered.
13. No person may win more than one Prize in this Competition.
14. In the event of Prizes having an expiry period, winners must ensure that such Prize is utilised prior to the expiration thereof. There will be no compensation, in any form, should such winner/s not utilise such Prize timeously.
13. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of transmission, posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries which it considers to not comply with the terms and conditions or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Competition.
16. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter’s is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
18. The Promoter may use personal information, supplied voluntarily by you, for marketing purposes for their other products and campaigns/promotions.
19. The Promoter will not share any of your personal information with any third party except where such disclosure is necessary to enable The Promoter to provide, deliver or in any other way give effect to these Rules and/or the Prize(s), where such disclosure is required by law or where consent to Promoter sharing your personal information is obtained from Participant(s).
20. Participants can choose to Opt-out of receiving communication from CBC and/ or CBC Brands, at any time, by responding to Promoter on the communication received.
21. The Promoter may make media announcements/publications of the names/photographs of Participant/s provided that any Participant/s may expressly elect to decline this.
22. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Participant/s to verify their eligibility and that of entry.
23. Entries will become the property of the Promoter (including all intellectual property rights in the entry) and will not be returned.
24. Participants are prohibited from submitting entries that are in the reasonable discretion of the Promoter unlawful, obscene, pornographic, libellous, defamatory, threatening, or other material that would violate any law, code of ethics, regulation or code of responsible advertising, or may be considered as generally irresponsible or anything that may compromise the Promoter’s reputation or legal position. If such entries are submitted, it will be considered invalid and will be disqualified.
25. Everything submitted must be the Participant’s original, unaltered personal details and not copied from anyone else’s/other personal details. By submitting an entry, Participants agree and confirm that nothing in their submission of personal details will infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
26. By entering the competition, the Participant automatically confirms that he/she has the right to use the submitted personal details, i.e. Inter alia the persons details belong to the Participant.
27. In the event that a winner(s), for whatsoever reason, is unable to receive the prize, utilise the Prize for whatsoever reason the winner will forfeit the entire prize. There will be no compensation, in any form, (including but not limited to monetary compensation, irrespective of the reason(s) for the inability of the winner to receive the prize.)
28. All Participants indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
29. These terms and conditions are also available on the website, www.capebrewing.co.za