Imperial IPA (12x340ml)
Price is for a case of 12 x 340ml, which is the minimum order.
- Alcohol: 7.5Vol%
- Bitter Units: 80 IBU
- Colour: Medium Gold
- Fermentation: Warm fermentation, top fermenting yeast.
- Malt: Selected German barley malts and caramel malts.
- Hops: American hops called Galena and Mosaic.
- Yeast: Our very own cultured ale strain.
- Water: Crystal clear Paarl mountain water
- Taste: Fruity characters like gooseberries , passion fruit, granadilla paired with grassy resinous flavours from the dry hopping. A solid malt backbone supports the strong and complex hop bitterness. Full bodied mouthfeel with a slight alcohol warmth.
View Tasting Sheet